Companion Care Services not only relieve stress and worry for family caregivers, but they also provide the healthy interaction and activity that are vital for seniors in retaining cognitive abilities and physical health. We find that most seniors are much more likely to accomplish tasks and participate in activities when they have a companion with whom to enjoy them.
Schedule Free Consulation
- Respite and family relief
- Companionship and conversation
- Engage in stimulating activities such as playing games, cards and reading
- Medication Reminders
- Monitor diet and eating
- Meal preparation and cooking
- Shopping and errands
- Arrange appointments and maintain calendar
- Plan visits, outings and trips
- Transportation to and from doctor appointments, social events, etc.
- Home organization
- Light housekeeping and laundry